Thursday, September 25, 2008
I am 27!!
Today is my birthday and I can't believe that I am 27 years old! Where has the time gone!? I guess with all of the hustle and bustle of life...work...marriage...family and friends time flies by. It seems that this has been a never ending birthday since I have been celebrating it since Saturday. I am so excited because my little brother is coming home from school this weekend for my birthday and we have plans with my family. Thanks to everyone for the birthday comments, cards, texts, phone calls, and gifts. I really appreciate it. I have such awesome family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday.... Hope you guys are doing well. How is the baby making coming? I love to read your blog, you have some fun pictures.
Take care
Happy Birthday Linz..I would say CELEBRATION!!! Wow an all week birthday bash..how fuN! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY lovely! Glad it was great.
Post a Comment