Sunday, September 7, 2008

Greek Festival.....Opa!

Danny, Kellen, and Jake.


My mom and her friend Bonnie.

On Saturday, September 6, 2008, my dad, mom, brother Kellen, his roommates Trevor and Danny, Jake, and I went to the Greek Festival. My mom and dad's good friends are Greek and help run the festival every year. We ate some great food, drank some beer, and watched some dancing. My parent's friends daughters dance in the festival every year too. We were there for a couple of hours and then headed home to watch the Utes and the Florida Gators play football and the UFC. Go Utes and Gators!! I was very disappointed that Chuck Liddell lost, he is my favorite. I think this is the end of the road for Chuck. We all had such an awesome time.

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Cute blog. Looks like you guys had a good time at the Greek Festival. I absolutely love the food there.

Keelee said...

Fun!! I've always wanted to go to the Greek Festival, I'm all about tons of food and some good entertainment. Looks like you guys had a good time.

Brady and Britton said...

Hey Lindzey, it's good to see you again! Looks like you and your hubby are doing well. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. Time flies, huh? Brady and I are coming up to our 2 year anniversary. Marriage is the best! We'll keep in touch through our blogs now! Send me an email and I'll add you to ours, as ours is private. bjmsquared@gmail.com.

Team Fraser said...

I love greek food! I was so ticked that Chuck lost too hello!

Anonymous said...

Remember Mike? His parent's best friends are your mom's friends. Bonnie and Sue are like the best of friends. They are so much fun. I don't doubt you had a great time. Small world...