Sunday, September 21, 2008

Early Birthday Part 2...


Tonight my mom, dad, and brother Kellen came over to our house to watch football and the Yankee's game. My mom made homemade chili in bread bowls and brought it over for dinner. She also brought me an early birthday cake. The chili was awesome, like usual and the cake was delicious too! Thanks everyone.

Congrats to the New York Yankees on their final home game win at this Yankee Stadium, they will be moving across the street next year.

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks yummy. I am trying to get Pattrick to take me to the body exhibit. Maybe this weekend.

Sean and Mekensy said...

It looks like you had a fun birthday weekend! Happy Birthday

Keelee said...

Happy Birthday... I love spreading it out too, make it last as LOOONG as possible!

The Philpot Family said...

Ok so your whole family is into early birthday stuff, LOL.

Happy B-day

The Philpot Family said...

Mekensy I dont know if you will read this but...you need to add me to read your blog. Congrats on the wedding and I would love to get in touch!

Love
Lindsay (Perschon) Philpot
maxlinphilpot@hotmail.com