Monday, August 25, 2008

BBQ


Becci and Tommy
On Saturday night August 23, 2008 our friends Becci and Tommy had a BBQ at their house for Tommy's 30th birthday. Tommy's and baby Tico's ( featured in the previous post ) birthday's are on the same day, August 20. Tommy and Todd ( Tico's dad ) are very good friends, it is cool that they share the same birthday.

3 comments:

Tiff and Rand said...

Hey Linzey! It's Tiff, it's so good to hear from you and check out your adorable blog! Happy Anniversary a few weeks ago! It all goes by SO fast, huh? I still can't believe I have a 3 year old! Crazy stuff. I noticed on the description of you and your husband that he likes to hunt...so you feel my pain! Haha!

Tiff and Rand said...

Haha! Yeah, if it's not deer it's Elk...or duck or coyote! Once I had a client over and she sad, "What's that sound?" Oh, just my husband watching hunting shows and practicing his elk calls at the same time. Ugh! How embarrassing. Hahaha!

The Marsing's said...

Hey Linzey, glad to find your blog. Tell your husband good luck on the elk hunt!