Monday, August 4, 2008

1 Year Anniversary


So today is my 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been a year already! It seems like yesterday that I was putting the finishing touches on my big day. Since our anniversary is today (Monday), we decided to celebrate over the weekend. We started the weekend off by opening the gifts that we bought each other. I got Jake a black Callaway golf bag and some clothes and he bought me a black leather Coach bag, which I love. We went to Park City and went down the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster. The Alpine Coaster is awesome by the way. We then went into Heber and had lunch at the Spin Cafe. Later that evening we went to dinner at one of our favorite resturants Asian Star then to the movie Stepbrothers. What an amazing first year of marriage we have had. Jake is one of the nicest and sweetest husbands around, I am truely one of the luckiest girls alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary. I am still waiting for my honeymoon. Right after we were married we had to move to Virginia so Nick could be here in time for school. So I have had the longest honeymoon ever. It is on the top of our list of things to do when he is done. Congrats again, so glad you are happy.

Team Fraser said...

Sounds fun! We love Park City! I can't wait to go on the coaster...I guess they don't want you being pregnant on it...lame!

Branden and Sarah said...

I can't believe you guys have already been married a year!! You guys are so cute...I'm happy you've entered the blogging world!!