Thursday, June 4, 2009

Final Baby Shower...





On Saturday I had my final baby shower at my sister-in-laws house. We had some great food like chicken salad sandwiches, salad, fruit, shrimp, and vegetables. For dessert we had chocolate covered raspberries and strawberries and chocolate dipped butterfly cookies. I got some awesome stuff too. I got my pack n play, clothes, gift cards, bottle warmer, wipes warmer, drying rack, blankets, diapers, burp cloths, and so much more. Thanks to my sister-in-law Kaydee for putting it all together and to everyone else who helped her.

4 comments:

Alesha said...

You have got a ton of great stuff...YAH for you! I love all your cute dresses!

Sean and Mekensy said...

So... we just checked the tracking of the gift we sent you. It should be to your house by Wednesday. Sorry... I don't know why it took that long. I hope everything is going well!

The Philpot Family said...

ok so you have had the most baby showers of any new mom to be...in my book anyways! LOL

That is great though and I bet you guys are all set and ready for your little princess to come home. Gracie has been asking a lot about when she was a baby so we busted out the home videos and oh my goodness...why didn't anyone tell me I looked that bad pregnant? j/k So you look great and much better than I did. Another little side note...take in every minute because it goes WAY to fast!

Love ya
Lindsay

Sean and Mekensy said...

Oh good! I'm glad you got it! Yeah it was your high chair. Sorry it took so long. We had ordered it before your shower. I don't know what happened.