Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Baby Update...
Yesterday I went to see my doctor for my 36 week check up. They took my weight, blood pressure, which was 118/78, and did a urinalysis. He listened to her heartbeat at 145 BPM. He measured me and I am measuring right on target. I am 75% thinned and almost dilated to a 1. They also did a swab to make sure I don't have Strep B in the birth canal. He checked my hands and face for swelling, which I didn't have any. My feet are a little swollen but nothing to be worried about. Everything is looking good so far. I go back next week, so I will keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Linds,
I'm so sorry I missed your shower on Saturday. Unfortunately we had some family things come up with the loss in Sean's family. I wish we could have been there. We sent a gift to your house. So let me know if you get it. I'm glad to hear everything is on track and going well! Brinley will be here before you know it!
Ok you are doing more than me, and this is my second baby and I am 2 weeks ahead of you! haha Lucky you!
Post a Comment