Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Shower #3...





On Saturday my aunts, grandma, and cousins threw me a baby shower. We had it at my mom's house out in the backyard. We had a light lunch and played two games. I got so much stuff!! I got her swing, clothes, diapers, a diaper cake, blankets, her baby book, washcloths, hooded towels, frames, and activity gym, just to name a few. Thanks to everyone who helped with the shower.

1 comment:

The Philpot Family said...

oh my heck you look so cute! I am so sorry I missed the shower. I had every intention of going and tried to work it around my step-sons hit-a-thon and team pictures for baseball. But, I am the team mom and so of course I was stuck all day there helping keep the boys doing what they needed to do! We need to go to dinner or lunch sometime soon. It is such a fun time now that it is getting so close. My favorite time with Gracie was those few days in the hospital. Nothing else in the world matters at that moment and it is just you, your hubby, and baby getting to know each other. It is truly amazing! Email me your address so I can send you your gift!

Lindsay
maxlinphilpot@hotmail.com