Yesterday I had baby shower #2. It was given to me by one of the doctors wife's that I work for and my good friend Dani. We had a light lunch and opened gifts. I got some great stuff; like my baby monitor, clothes, bracelets, changing pad with cover, a gift card, a diaper cake, a space saver high chair, and a tummy time play mat. Thanks Dani and Joann for giving me the shower and to all my work friends who came.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Baby Shower #2
Yesterday I had baby shower #2. It was given to me by one of the doctors wife's that I work for and my good friend Dani. We had a light lunch and opened gifts. I got some great stuff; like my baby monitor, clothes, bracelets, changing pad with cover, a gift card, a diaper cake, a space saver high chair, and a tummy time play mat. Thanks Dani and Joann for giving me the shower and to all my work friends who came.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! Brinley will be here before you know it! I am super excited for you.
I can't believe you had so many showers! You are going to have to change her 14 times a day to go through all her clothes!
Post a Comment