Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Baby Update...
Today I had to take a Glucose test to make sure I am not getting Gestational Diabetes then they had to draw my blood then I went to see my doctor. I am now a little over 26 weeks and can't believe I will be starting my third trimester on Sunday! At my appointment they took my blood pressure, did a urinalysis, and took my weight. He measured me to make sure I am on target. I am measuring a half a centimeter bigger than most, the doctor was very excited about this since I have been measuring small. He listened to the heartbeat with the doppler, it was 155BPM. He checked my cervix to make sure it was doing good, since I have an incompetent cervix. He said my cervix is still closed and feels thick. This was great news! I go back on April 20. Everything looks great! I will keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations!! So exciting. Oh and her room is darling....Love pink.
Um can we get some belly picture's up in here?! Here room is looking so cute I can't wait to see the finished product!
I am with Mrs. Fraser, we need some belly pictures to go along with these posts.
Post a Comment