Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally A Name...

After a long list of names we liked and months of going back and forth, we have finally chosen a name. We are going to name her Brinley Jordison. We are not sure on a middle name yet.

On Saturday we got started on the Baby's room. My mom, Jake, and his dad painted the room, since I am not suppose to be around the paint. We painted it pink and left some of it white. I have lime green, hot pink, brown, and tan butterflies and flowers that I painted to put on the wall around her name. My mom bought my comforter and it matches all of the colors perfectly. We ordered the furniture and it should be here any day. I will post some pictures soon.

7 comments:

Alesha said...

You are one step ahead of us! I love the name. Very cute. I am jealous you are having a cute little girl to doll and dress up!

Jenn said...

Very Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures. Really, I can't wait to see her. The name is perfect...Can you email me your mailing address when you have a chance? Hope you are feeling well.

Staci Delnoce said...

I love that name, it is sooo cute! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful name!

Team Korte said...

I know you have chosen a name (which is very cute), but I was thinking how cute it would be to name your child Carsey....And what a honor to your family! That's my two cents...maybe the next child???!! :)

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Love the name and the room is looking darling. Oh how I miss the color pink. ;)