On Christmas day Jake and I woke up at 6am and did our Christmas then we headed to his parents house to open the gifts they got us. At 10am Jake's dad's side of the family came over for breakfast. We then headed to my parents house for a light lunch. By 5pm I was exhausted and ready to head home for the night. We had such a wonderful day seeing family, opening our gifts, and eating a lot of good food. I can't believe that next Christmas we will have a six month old!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas...
On Christmas day Jake and I woke up at 6am and did our Christmas then we headed to his parents house to open the gifts they got us. At 10am Jake's dad's side of the family came over for breakfast. We then headed to my parents house for a light lunch. By 5pm I was exhausted and ready to head home for the night. We had such a wonderful day seeing family, opening our gifts, and eating a lot of good food. I can't believe that next Christmas we will have a six month old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It sounds like you had just as crazy a Christmas as we did!! It's always so much fun, but it's also nice when it's over and you can get back to normal day-to-day life. I hope you're feeling well!!
Post a Comment