Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Baby Update...
Yesterday, I went to the doctor for my 13 week check up. Everything looks great! We heard the baby's heartbeat with the doppler and it was beating about 160 bpm. He took my weight, blood pressure, and did another urinalysis. This visit I only had a few questions, unlike the last visit when I had about 15 questions. I am feeling a lot better. I am not as tired as I was, not much nausea, and I haven't thrown up in a couple of days! I will be starting my 2nd trimester on Sunday, December 28th ( yahoo ). My next appointment is on January 26th, I will be making my ultrasound appointment at Millcreek Imaging on this day for later that same week to find out the sex of the baby!!! I will keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't know what you think, but I think it's a boy! I don't know why but we'll see. Time flies doesn't it? Can't wait to find out! This is when I started to poke out, too, and I had to start wearing maternity clothes, how fun!
December 28th is a great day...our Anniversary! I'm glad you're feeling well and haven't thrown up in a couple of days. Keep us posted on the sex of the baby. That is so exciting! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!
That's so fun...it is making me baby hungry again! :)
ahh I am so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment