Monday, December 22, 2008

Annual Carsey Christmas Party...

Everyone taking their shots


On Saturday night it was the annual Carsey Christmas party. This year it was at my parents house. My mom and I were busy all day getting the house ready and making or picking up all of the food. We had delicious sandwiches, salads, shrimp, bruschetta, fruit, and all sorts of other food. My grandma made her awesome banana nut bread and rice krispy treats for dessert. After we were done eating, all of the girls in the family exchange their Christmas decoration gift that we all buy for each other. Then all of the little kids exchanged their gifts. As the night progressed, my cousins, my brothers and my aunt decided they should take a shot ( of alcohol ). One shot led to four shots! It was a fun night and everyone had a good time with lots of laughs, football watching, and eating. By the end of the night I was exhausted!!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Too bad we get to miss out on all the Christmas "festivities" if you know what I mean. Just kidding! I love being the designated driver now!

Team Fraser said...

sounds fun!! I love this time of year! Hello when are you finding or are you finding out the sex?? Keep me posted!