On Friday night Jake and I went to Zermatt Resort and Spa, in Midway. His work had a investment recognition event there. It started at 6pm with drinks and introduction then we had dinner. The dinner was buffet style: salad, salmon, prime rib, pasta, and potatoes, just to name a few. Around 9pm everyone headed to their rooms (that were paid for by Wells Fargo), went swimming at the indoor pool, or just relaxed. It was a very nice evening, the dinner was delicious, and the rooms were fabulous! It was great to get away for a night.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Zermatt Resort...
On Friday night Jake and I went to Zermatt Resort and Spa, in Midway. His work had a investment recognition event there. It started at 6pm with drinks and introduction then we had dinner. The dinner was buffet style: salad, salmon, prime rib, pasta, and potatoes, just to name a few. Around 9pm everyone headed to their rooms (that were paid for by Wells Fargo), went swimming at the indoor pool, or just relaxed. It was a very nice evening, the dinner was delicious, and the rooms were fabulous! It was great to get away for a night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
sounds so fun! And now my mouth is watering just from reading that!
You two look so cute...
To bad we can't have more fun nights like that...
Oh..that sounds so nice! I need something like that..a night away kid free :)
Lucky!! I could handle that. Sounds like you had a great time.
Congratulations!! Best of luck with that little bun in the oven :)
That sounds like so much fun! That picture of you 2 is super cute. How are you feeling? I hope everything is going well!
Hey Girl,
I am going private so email me your address if you want me to add you...maxlinphilpot@hotmail.com
Was the investment recognition all because of my IRA contribution to Jake's numbers? ha ha...probably not
Post a Comment