Thursday, November 27, 2008

Baby Update...

On Monday Jake and I went to see our doctor. Everything looks great! I am now 9.5 weeks along and still am very nauseated and tired. Hopefully this all goes away in the next couple of weeks. We saw the baby's heart beat ( by ultrasound ) fluttering away at about 120 beats a minute, probably one of the most exciting things I have ever seen! The doctor also did a urinalysis and some blood work to get a baseline. My next appointment is on December 22 so I will keep everyone posted.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations on the baby. This is Jenn Sorensen, Kaydee's sister in law. I hope all goes well.They are truly a blessing to have in your life.

Brady and Britton said...

Good, I'm so glad to hear everything is going well. I've been wanting you to post something like this. Congrats Linz.

shannan maio said...

That really is such a cool moment, when you hear the heart beat...Im so happy for you! Keep the updates coming.

Team Fraser said...

It was good to see ya Wednesday! Good to hear that things are going good!

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well! hope you start feeling a little better soon.