These past two weeks have been very crazy but exciting, here at the Jordison house. I found out last Monday that I am PREGNANT!! We are so excited!! We have been trying for about six months and it finally happened. I am seven weeks along and my due date is around the 28th of June. I have an ultrasound on the 24th of November so I will know more then. I went to see my doctor on Thursday the 6th and so far so good. I am a high risk pregnancy due to an incompetent cervix, but so far things look great. I have been feeling very nauseated and extremely tired. So my sweet husband brought me home this beautiful flower for the new mom to be.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
My Sweet Husband...
These past two weeks have been very crazy but exciting, here at the Jordison house. I found out last Monday that I am PREGNANT!! We are so excited!! We have been trying for about six months and it finally happened. I am seven weeks along and my due date is around the 28th of June. I have an ultrasound on the 24th of November so I will know more then. I went to see my doctor on Thursday the 6th and so far so good. I am a high risk pregnancy due to an incompetent cervix, but so far things look great. I have been feeling very nauseated and extremely tired. So my sweet husband brought me home this beautiful flower for the new mom to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Ohhh Linzey!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you and your husband. Take it easy and look forward to having the biggest joy in your life come in nine months. Being a parent is truly the greatest thing in the world! K
Linzey,
This is totally random, but I clicked on your blog from Jami Weight's thinking it was someone else's I knew. Anyway, I did go to Taylorsville and I know who you are, although we do not know each other. I am Kellen's age. Congrats on being pregnant! That is exciting. I also have an IC. It took 3 pregnancies to figure it out, but I am glad we did. So the reason I left this comment is because when I found out I had IC I had never even heard of it nor knew anyone with the same thing. So if you have any questions feel free to ask away.
Ashley Johnson Ballou
Linz, that is so awesome! Congrats to you and your hubby! You will love being a Mom its truly the BEST job ever!(has its trying times of course) Be extra careful and enjoy the next 9 months.
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yeah, Im so happy for you too. That is awesome, let me know how everything goes...
Yay! I am so excited for you! At the T-ville vs. Kearns game I remember talking about it with you and that you had been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now. I am so excited for you guys Linz! When you told me you were like 40 days late, I just knew you were pregnant! CONGRATS!! Keep us posted on your progess.
Congratulations! That is so awesome. I bet you guys are so excited. There are going to be a lot of babies born in 2009.
That is so exciting! Just enjoy every minute of everyday...especially the pregnancy. I loved being pregnant and no matter what you will be sad when it is over. I am sure you will take every second in but I cant say enough how fast it all goes! I am so excited for you and I will keep you in my prayers that you will make it through and have a healthy beautiful baby!
Congrats on being pregnant! That is really exciting. I read this and told Phil and he was like "that's really cool" guys they are funny!
Congrats Linz!!! I'm so excited for you and Jake! That is awesome!
That is fabulous and so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. Becoming a parent has been the best thing. Can't wait for you to share in that joy.
AHHHH Congrats...I am so excited for you guys! Keep us posted!
Yay, Congratulations... so exciting!
Congrats! I am so happy for you. I will have to pass the word along to my mom. She will be really excited to hear the good news. I hope you start feeling better.
Post a Comment