This year for Thanksgiving we had dinner at my parent's house then went to Jake's aunt's for dessert. We had dinner with his family the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I was on call for the holiday and had to work that morning. Then got called back in at 4pm so Jake took Brinley to his aunt's house by himself. I only had to work a couple of hours, so it wasn't that bad.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Thanksgiving 2010...
This year for Thanksgiving we had dinner at my parent's house then went to Jake's aunt's for dessert. We had dinner with his family the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I was on call for the holiday and had to work that morning. Then got called back in at 4pm so Jake took Brinley to his aunt's house by himself. I only had to work a couple of hours, so it wasn't that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment