Sunday, January 17, 2010

Brinley's 1st Photo Shoot





These pictures are from Brinley's first photo shoot when she was 2 weeks old. We had them done at a place called Peekaboo Photos. She did such a wonderful job, we are going back for her 1st birthday pictures.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Are you even kidding me! I love those so much! The first one is to die for!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Linds, thanks for the invite to your blog. Brinley is so cute, I loved those pictures so much, seriously I stole the announcement off my mom's fridge, lol! Yes, we would love to go to the zoo with you guys this summer, you for sure need to buy a season pass, it is the best. Also, I think I friended you on facebook - I am not really too familiar with facebook, so check?

Brady and Britton said...

Okay Linz, she is so adorable! I just wanna squeeze her! She is SO cute!