Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Number 5 Tag

old random pic at Cabelas


5 shows I love to watch
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Desperate Housewives
3- Ugly Betty
4- Private Practice
5- The Hills

5 favorite restaurants
1- Market Street
2- La Cocina
3- Porcupine
4- Biaggi's
5- Asian Star

5 things that happened yesterday
1- my father-in-law's 50th birthday party
2- I got off work early
3- my new shoes arrived from Roxy
4- I saw my nephews
5- got a late birthday present

5 things I look forward to
1- the weekend
2- the Utah football game
3- being a GREAT mom
4- a new big house ( our townhouse is getting small )
5- seeing my family

5 things I love about the fall
1- hot chocolate
2- changing of the leaves
3- football season
4- home made soups
5- getting warm by the fire

5 things on my wish list
1- getting pregnant
2- a healthy baby
3- my family and friends to be healthy
4- a dyson vacuum
5- going to Gainsville, Florida to see the Gators football team play in the swamp

5 people I tag
1- Lisa
2- Keelee
3- Shannan
4- Lindsay F.
5- Breeann

2 comments:

Team Korte said...

Linzey!
Hello, this is Katie Howe! I stumbled upon your blog. Looks like you are doing well. Nice to see what you are up to. Take Care.

Gina said...

Hey Linzey - Gina told me that she saw the comment you left on Phil and Alesha's blog, so I checked yours out. It was good to catch up on what's been happening in your life. Our blog's private, but if you ever want to check it out just email nate.gina@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite. Take care.
-Nate